Let your students experience the joy of reading with myON! Take advantage of our special offer and enjoy a free trial that offers over 5,000 online enhanced books. Let them explore a world of captivating stories and educational content that will entertain and inspire readers of all ages. With myON, they can access a vast library of digital books, including fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels, and more.
Register for free access now, and your school will be automatically entered into our National Reading Competition, which will take place from the 1st of November until the 20th of December. Schools with the highest ‘Minutes Read’ myON data during the term will have a chance to win, subject to terms and conditions.
Three reasons why you should enter Renaissance myON reading competition:
Explore the benefits of myON
The value of myON
Exciting prizes await
How to enter:
Complete the form below to register your school for the Renaissance myON Reading Competition.
Terms and conditions for Renaissance myON Reading Competition:
- Eligibility: The Renaissance myON Reading Competition is available to schools who have not previously subscribed to myON. Eligible countries are Australia and New Zealand.
- Start/End Dates: The Renaissance myON Reading Competition will begin on the 1st of November 2023, 00:00 AEST and end on the 20th of December 2023, 23:59 AEST.
- Trial Period: Free limited access* to myON will be available from the 1st of November 2023 until the 20th of December 2023.
- Registration and Account: Eligible Schools must register an account and provide accurate information. Limited to one account per school.
- Usage Limitations: This trial is for individual schools and non-commercial use.
- ENTRY CRITERIA: Eligible schools who have successfully registered for the Renaissance myON Reading Competition within Australia and New Zealand.
- HOW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED: Winners will be decided based on the number of minutes read on the myON platform per school.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: The winner will be notified via email and phone. Along the side with social media posts across Renaissance Australia’s social media channels within one week after the competition end date.
- 1st place (one school): $800 book voucher plus trophy and plus a success story article and $500 Renaissance credits
- 2nd place (three schools): $300 voucher plus 300 Renaissance credits with a certificate
- 3rd place (five schools): $100 voucher plus 150 Renaissance credits and a certificate